Thank you for your interest in advertising at Simply Dream & Create! I would love to have you as a sponsor or to promote you and your business!
Simply Dream & Create's Stats
(as of December 2013)
- Facebook: 1,408
- Twitter: 442
- Monthly Total Visits: 2,129
- Monthly Total Pageviews: 3,187
Becoming a sponsor of Simply Dream & Create is a great way to promote you or your business. Sponsorship includes:
- 150x150 Sidebar Ad
- Featured Sponsors Post
Price: $5 per month (30 days)
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please email me at simplydreamandcreate(at)gmail(dot)com. You will be billed with an email invoice via PayPal.
Would you like to become a guest blogger on Simply Dream & Create? Do you have a product that you would like Simply Dream & Create to review or have as a giveaway? If your post or product is relevant to the content on Simply Dream & Create I'd love to work with you! Please email me at simplydreamandcreate(at)gmail(dot)com.
This policy is valid from 04 June 2013
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Stephanie Walters. For questions about this blog, please contact simplydreamandcreate(at)gmail(dot)com.
- I accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- If you wish to us an image or idea from this blog, please do! I love to share, however I ask that you reference my blog with a link back to it.
(To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org)